For Sponsorship Inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Press, Media and Advertising inquiries contact email@example.com
For general inquiries check out our FAQ section!
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently searching for bartenders for the 2021 festival! Must be 20+ years old, hold a valid driver’s license and a valid Star Certification. To apply, click here!
Interested in volunteering? Must be 18 or accompanied by a parent/guardian. To sign up, click here!
The health and safety of our attendees is our greatest priority. Touchdowns and Tunes has and continues to actively assess the risk levels associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Leading up to September of 2021, we will closely monitor and observe all guidelines and required restrictions from the CDC, FDA and state and local governments on a weekly basis. With Touchdowns and Tunes Tailgate Party being an outdoor event, the festival will proceed as scheduled. However, in the event of a forced cancellation by the local and state governments, all tickets purchased will be refunded to the purchasers.
As with attending any mass gathering or live event, with it comes an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. By entering the TNT grounds, you assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Carson Park is located at 300 N 30th Street, Paducah, KY 42001!
A daily schedule of performances is coming soon!
See our list of dos and do nots below!
Chairs are provided for VIP Reserved. You can bring your own chair for Tailgate GA. Chairs are NOT permitted in PIT or daily VIP.
All ages are welcome at Touchdowns and Tunes Tailgate Party!
ADA policies are coming soon!
Coolers are permitted in camping areas, but cannot be brought into the festival grounds. NO outside alcohol is allowed on event grounds.
Check out our tent and RV camping options! Lodging partners are listed above, book your room through the direct links to receive your included shuttle pass to and from the festival daily!
No outside food or drinks are permitted on festival grounds.
Strollers are permitted in VIP-SRO, the Redzone, and general admission areas. Strollers will not be allowed in the PIT or VIP-RSVD areas, no exceptions.
Cash and credit cards are accepted and ATMs will be on site.
Yes. Mercy Regional EMS will be on site providing premium first aid care for all staff and attendees.
Touchdowns and Tunes offers many activities for attendees including giant yard games, a kids zone, cornhole, and more!
If you’re interested in selling or promoting your products at TNT, please email us at email@example.com and we can work together on your involvement! We are sure you have awesome products to sell, however, our licensed and approved festival sponsors and vendors will be the ONLY individuals allowed to promote or sell their products or services. This will be strictly enforced and anyone who does not comply will be removed from festival grounds without refund or compensation of any kind.
Parking will be available in various public and private locations in downtown Paducah. Remember, you can always purchase a parking pass!
What to Bring / What NOT to Bring
What to Bring:
– Printed or hard copy tickets
– Folding chair (GA only)
– Poncho or Jacket (rain, rain go away)
– Strollers (GA only).
– A fun, music loving, football hungry, polite attitude!
What NOT to bring:
– Animals (with exception to service animals. Pets and animals are not allowed on the camping or festival grounds. Service animals are allowed but need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval
– Alcohol and any food or drink not purchased from festival vendors.
– Oversized chairs
– Laser pointers
– Recorders (audio, photo or video)
– Drones/unmanned aircraft
– Weapons, Squirt Guns or any items resembling a weapon
– Foul Language or Abusive conduct of any kind
– Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
– Glass, metal, or steel containers
– Tent, tarps, umbrellas or items that could obstruct the view of other patrons
– Golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, or any other personalized wheeled vehicles
Policies and Procedures
Touchdowns and Tunes, LLC is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and memorable experience for all event attendees. In order to provide a family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the festival, we have instituted official Policies and Procedures that all attendees must adhere to. Failure to adhere to the Policies and Procedures will result in immediate removal from festival grounds without refund and in certain situations, arrest.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL.
– Irresponsible use of alcohol.
– Public nudity or obscene clothing.
– Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper credentials.
– Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery or symbolism.
– If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the venue site and festival wristband revoked without a refund. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
– Urinating in public (anywhere other than a designated restroom).
– Individuals or groups engaging in or enabling under age consumption of alcohol.
– Fighting or engaging in any action that may threaten, endanger or harm anyone.
– Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
– Harassing talent, production or any event staff (in any way); at any location or time throughout the duration of the festival. This includes heckling, throwing objects, or creating an uncomfortable or unsafe environment.
– Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs and/or paraphernalia.
– Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
– Any individual, business and/or organization attempting to promote/sell/solicit products, services and/or events without prior authorization from Touchdowns and Tunes, LLC.
– An individual participating in this behavior will be IMMEDIATELY removed from the venue site and festival wristband revoked without a refund. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.